Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Equivalent Conundrums

T: Haven't seen you for a while. Did you find someone to date or something?

BP: Would you be jealous if I did?

T: I would be happy for you. Jealousy is such a wasted emotion. *smile*

BP: Ok. So if it's true that you are happy for me when I am dating someone, then that's equivalent to being non-happy when I'm not dating someone. So, are you happy or non-happy?

T: Ugh, BP, you're too analytical. If you're dating someone, chances are you want to date someone. Either way, you should be happy - single, or attached. It's about being satisfied with who you are. I hope you have a good life.

BP: HAHAHAHA, geez, T, don't take it so personally. It's a joke. Laugh a little. Anyway, I asked if you were happy or non-happy; besides, the answer to your question is no, I'm not.

T: Then I'm happy. *smile*

No comments: